CF Bedford Van

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: CF Bedford Van

Post by HQ355 »

Pisser, I've worked it out, buy her the present I want and she buys me the present she wants, no more wasting money and hopefully she dosnt know what car parts are worth and will spend less :)
Chuff
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: CF Bedford Van

Post by Chuff »

HQ355 wrote:Pisser, I've worked it out, buy her the present I want and she buys me the present she wants, no more wasting money and hopefully she dosnt know what car parts are worth and will spend less :)
You, Sir, are a genius. :thumbup:
˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝsǝuıɥɔ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ sǝʌɹǝs
User avatar
Circlotron
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 am
cars: VP 5L LPG

Re: CF Bedford Van

Post by Circlotron »

HQ355 wrote: no more wasting money and hopefully she dosnt know what car parts are worth and will spend less :)
Careful! 50ml bottles of Chanel No. 5 cost the equivalent of $4000 per litre :shock:
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: CF Bedford Van

Post by HQ355 »

So do group a twin throttles lol
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: CF Bedford Van

Post by Holden202T »

Oh dear!
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: CF Bedford Van

Post by Charlescrown »

I bought my wife a wood lathe for her birthday once. Thank god she is the one that turns wood. I turn metal.
User avatar
ralcool
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:48 pm
cars: VK L67 T5
VQ V8 W55
Kawasaki 750turbo

Re: CF Bedford Van

Post by ralcool »

Circlotron wrote:
HQ355 wrote: no more wasting money and hopefully she dosnt know what car parts are worth and will spend less :)
Careful! 50ml bottles of Chanel No. 5 cost the equivalent of $4000 per litre :shock:
Typical genuine printer ink works out about that price... seems a shame they don't put it in pretty bottles too!
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: CF Bedford Van

Post by immortality »

Charlescrown wrote:I bought my wife a wood lathe for her birthday once. Thank god she is the one that turns wood. I turn metal.
A woman who loves WOOD :thumbup:
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: CF Bedford Van

Post by HQ355 »

Just got back from autobahns and got a ctek mxs 5.0 for $114, cheapest I could find online was $128 and have to wait 2 weeks for auspost delivery so pretty happy about that !
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: CF Bedford Van

Post by Charlescrown »

We have 2 garages on the block. One is metal and all things cars (full of crap and can't move anymore) the other is wood and never the twain shall meet.