Vlad's rides thread
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
Re: Vlad's rides thread
The machining on these is great quality. They look heaps nicer than the TTT ones. Did you take a look to see if you can swap the bush with TTT ones? Another option is to buy some Urethane in the duro rating you want and have it machined. Car mods in qld sell the urethane bar stock.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
According to their catalog their bushes are make to spec for dampening NVH and can be ordered in custom colours and characteristics.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Vlad's rides thread
When he comes over with the new motor in i'l tip a litre of oil under his car so he thinks it's pissing outimmortality wrote:But then it will get dirty...........
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Vlad's rides thread
LOL, looking forward to the vid 
-
krusty
- Posts: 572
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
- cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
Re: Vlad's rides thread
The TTT bush is pretty hard to surpass for good NVH and quality heyTdracerTd wrote:The machining on these is great quality. They look heaps nicer than the TTT ones. Did you take a look to see if you can swap the bush with TTT ones? Another option is to buy some Urethane in the duro rating you want and have it machined. Car mods in qld sell the urethane bar stock.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Thought I'd buy some stock for my VP S. so I got some virtually last remaining SS fabric from a guy who had 5m left so I bought 2m, enough to do my car over twice in my lifetime and usage. My back seat up the top have the red threads faded to a pink colour so hence getting some
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
More parts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
Re: Vlad's rides thread
What did you end up doing about your dip stick with the Eco sump?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Still waiting for the machinist to modify it. Fucking so slow to get to it.
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Are you just machining up a receptacle and welding it to the pan?