HQ355 wrote:Looks great, are you in the "woody club" a mate of mine is with his boat, there's some really quick ones as well
no not in the woody club, but I do wake up with a 6 metre one
pretty happy with how the tuning is going a bit easier than a car tune as you don't need to worry to much about transients as its always loaded in one gear and load just increases with engine revs .off to upholsterers monday when I get it back shall fit the 14 point 7 wide band and the two new ecu's with the usb coms (ditching the Kalmaker gear) and get the ve tables nailed.
Been loving the new plugin and the ease of tuning
do I need to change injectors ? @ 5600 rpm full load 89% duty cycle running 12 x 0 280 150 960 bosch
if I do which would be the better choice 0 280 150 947 blue tops or 0 280 155 931 ev6 injectors
also I was having a play with wide band and the duty cycle went to 109% (on the log around 12 sec)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jenko on Fri May 13, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.