Who do I contact to get a nvram

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Who do I contact to get a nvram

Post by Charlescrown »

I need to know who is selling the nvrams these days. Thanks in advance.
0081
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm
cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy

Re: Who do I contact to get a nvram

Post by 0081 »

I think you contact The1
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Who do I contact to get a nvram

Post by antus »

The1 for pcm, jayme for ecm. Both contacts are listed in the adds in the for sale area.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396