12P Flex Fuel Discussion
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: 12P Flex Fuel Discussion
Pisser, a whole 5 seconds ! Prob 3x faster than the original Isuzu on leaded fuel lol
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 12P Flex Fuel Discussion
still quicker than my vw. that takes most times 5min of cranking to even sputter if left for a while.
-
Chuff
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 am
- Location: Melbourne
Re: 12P Flex Fuel Discussion
I've only ever seen E85 at United. What other companies sell it?Holden202T wrote:yeah that's right, and that's why people say to go with united as they don't change the ratio at all ....
Last edited by Chuff on Sat May 21, 2016 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝsǝuıɥɔ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ sǝʌɹǝs
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: 12P Flex Fuel Discussion
I've seen it at a Caltex but that's about it in my area.... I know its more common in Sydney.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread