Looks like a casual mesh gearbox to me...
Simon
Vlad's rides thread
-
slewinson
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:08 am
- cars: Barina SB C14SE
Lexus RX350
VW Golf Mk5 TDI DSG
-
VK_3800
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
- cars: SS Torana
- Location: NZ
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Never seen a reverse gear in such good condition, it just needs a quick clean up. Normally they are far worse
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
photo doesn't really show the damage well. This is the worst I have ever seen.
good couple mm missing off half of them. Besides I have mention few times already I can't reuse them as I can't get the corresponding gears on the main shaft. So the only solution is a different set altogether.
good couple mm missing off half of them. Besides I have mention few times already I can't reuse them as I can't get the corresponding gears on the main shaft. So the only solution is a different set altogether.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Decided to upgrade my laptop, bought some ram for it. Only has 1Gb and win 7 struggles on 1Gb, really needs a min of 2 so I bought 4Gb for 30 bucks. Should arrive in a few days and I will be able to log faster.
It only logs at 7-8Hz due to consistent HDD activity, ram is full so the HDD is being used all of the time making the laptop stutter and jerky and generally very slow.
It only logs at 7-8Hz due to consistent HDD activity, ram is full so the HDD is being used all of the time making the laptop stutter and jerky and generally very slow.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's rides thread
yeah i'd say 4gb minimum these days! if you only had 1gb you wont know yourself now!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Can't remember what mine does on 12P think it's round 10hz I have 4gb of ram.
But on 11P engine and trans only getting around 3hz.
But on 11P engine and trans only getting around 3hz.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
On big G's laptop its 10-11Hz so I knew mine was slow after then.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Stop being tight and buy a laptop that was made this millenium
Surely with your job it would be classed as a tax deduction?
Surely with your job it would be classed as a tax deduction?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Current lap top
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
faster than mine. mine takes good 10 min to settle down after starting up before you can open programs.