Vlad's rides thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
At what exchange rate was that price at?
-
OZ38
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 am
- cars: VY V6 Commodore ute.
VS V6 Commo sedan.
Re: Vlad's rides thread
I can't exactly remember, but it was August 2011 approximately. I think our dollar was doing ok against the USD at the time.vlad01 wrote:At what exchange rate was that price at?
Then at the time they wanted $240 each for the special Input shafts. Plus there would also be the freight costs added as well. At todays exchange it would be closer to $8000 AUD + freight
Cheers
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Its big money to cough up but looking at this there is profit to be made simply as you'd completely corner the market.
Anyways, my castings have been blasted and I prep'd and painted them today.
Come up great! So now a week or 2 I will have bushes and off to the trans guys for assembly.
Anyways, my castings have been blasted and I prep'd and painted them today.
Come up great! So now a week or 2 I will have bushes and off to the trans guys for assembly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Fuck that rug looks exactly like the one in parents (former) living room......
BTW, gearbox looks the goods too
BTW, gearbox looks the goods too
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
What are those things in the box on the other side?
Think I seen them in my grand parents living room as a kid.
Think I seen them in my grand parents living room as a kid.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
immortality wrote:Fuck that rug looks exactly like the one in parents (former) living room......
BTW, gearbox looks the goods too
Those carpets are so common I have seen them everywhere and every time we get one its virtually the same.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Not sure what you mean? the thing the box is sitting on top of?Dylan wrote:What are those things in the box on the other side?
Think I seen them in my grand parents living room as a kid.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
The video cassettes opposite side to the rug
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
looks like back to the future set
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: Vlad's rides thread
holy shit on VHS. we have the green variant of that rug. i think everyone has a fuckari rug these days.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.