Any given sunday....

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Gareth »

Sorry Vlad :lol:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by vlad01 »

LOL, yep! I jizzed everywhere, never a shortage of tarta sauce at lunch time. :lol:
Last edited by vlad01 on Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by vlad01 »

I'll add some pics too and a vid.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kGPQ8L3Znc[/youtube]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by psyolent »

awesome stuff.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Holden202T »

almost sounds as good as a straight 6 ;)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by vlad01 »

Coz 2x 3 cylinder exhaust systems with side pipes.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by antus »

You cant miss it. Nice one!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Gareth »

Image
Something about pictures and a thousand words...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by vlad01 »

What's all the smoke about?
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Holden202T »

look at the back wheel of the VH :)