WTB gm tech 2
-
Antwon
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:14 am
- cars: vx ss. 80 series daily, vk ls1 (project)
- Location: arcadia vale nsw
WTB gm tech 2
hi I'm looking for a gm tech 2 scanner clone or orig I'm not fussed so long it allows software updates and server programming but will consider similar
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: WTB gm tech 2
your best bet is aliexpress, i got mine from there, works with acdelco fine. I posted a link in a thread a fair while ago, try having a search on here.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: WTB gm tech 2
Keep in mind tech2 only went up to VE, so there wont be any more updates (even though they keep bumping the version number while adding nothing for some reason). GDS2 with an MDI is the new one, which requires a subscription.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Antwon
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:14 am
- cars: vx ss. 80 series daily, vk ls1 (project)
- Location: arcadia vale nsw
Re: WTB gm tech 2
I did find those posts but the links didn't work any more and yer I know the work up to 2012 or sumin alon the lines of that I'm looking at getting the mdi aswell down track but don't need it atm and apparently the gm mdi cant do the thing tech2 can do on pre can bus with out needing a subscription to acdelco diag