Any given sunday....

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Gareth »

Image
And the FJ...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by vlad01 »

Your neighbours must be used to this lol
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Holden202T »

lol did the FJ need some lube to get started ?? :D
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by HQ355 »

vlad01 wrote:Your neighbours must be used to this lol
I dare say the neighbor's would've been there lol
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by psyolent »

jeez big G, you should have had the fan on, in the roof. this was the one u told me about bud?
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Tazzi »

HQ355 wrote:
vlad01 wrote:Your neighbours must be used to this lol
I dare say the neighbor's would've been there lol
Neighbour probably started it :lol:
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by vlad01 »

I've seen the aftermath, bin full of cans, empty fridge and whole lot of rubber plastered everywhere lol
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by HQ355 »

vlad01 wrote:I've seen the aftermath, bin full of cans, empty fridge and whole lot of rubber plastered everywhere lol
Plenty of reference in that quote ! Not as much as night b4 though lol
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by psyolent »

Plenty of reference in that quote ! Not as much as night b4 though lol
so much wrong.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Tazzi »

vlad01 wrote:I've seen the aftermath, bin full of cans, empty fridge and whole lot of rubber plastered everywhere lol
I feel like Im living in the wrong state :lol:
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image