Any given sunday....

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by HQ355 »

You are, when are you moving ?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by vlad01 »

lol
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Holden202T »

vlad01 wrote:I've seen the aftermath, bin full of cans, empty fridge and whole lot of rubber plastered everywhere lol
sounds like my sort of weekend :D
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by vlad01 »

Holden202T wrote:
vlad01 wrote:I've seen the aftermath, bin full of cans, empty fridge and whole lot of rubber plastered everywhere lol
sounds like my sort of weekend :D
I did actually say to big G this is something you always do lol
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Gareth »

Im only here for a good time, not a long time :thumbup:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by psyolent »

we all are G. need to keep remembering that
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Tazzi »

Biggvl wrote:Im only here for a good time, not a long time :thumbup:
You get up to some interesting shenanigans don't ya :thumbup: :thumbup:
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Holden202T »

vlad01 wrote:I did actually say to big G this is something you always do lol
I'm not sure if I would say always but certainly try to do it semi regularly hehe
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Gareth »

To keep up my reputation, i went to this for the first time this weekend, holy shit....

http://www.chopped.com.au/

Me and a couple of mates loaded up the FJ with the swags and met up with more friends for one of the best weekends ive had in yonks

Image
The que to get it was huge
Image
Image
This guy got bogged bad..
Image
As did these guys
Image
This photo is taken from the starting line of the dirt drag strip, that commer van had a mid mount Holden V8 :thumbup:
Image
Any how that was 2 and a half days of booze fueled, camping, spit roast eating, bands, burnouts and mud, life doesn't get much better than that. Now i just need a holiday to get over it :D
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Holden202T »

yeah that looks like an event i'd enjoy :)