Iac
-
jezza351
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 am
- cars: vr ss comodooree
Re: Iac
Definitely retracts , does the complete opposite. Might have to look at the loom
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Iac
They definitely extend, to the point of self destructing and flying across the shed.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Iac
they don't destruct. you just lightly place them together and switch the ignition on and it will retract back in. I found this out when testing some on a stand alone loom and ecu, put it in diag mode and the spindle came out.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Iac
I have resurrected a couple, but I don't have time for fiddly stuff. Learn the hard way I do.
-
jezza351
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 am
- cars: vr ss comodooree
Re: Iac
All good now , found 2 rubbed through wires In the loom , had to use a secondhand one as the original was modified to route away from turbo + pipes . Extending now in diag mode , too late too start it so will see how it goes tomorrow.
Cheers for the help
Cheers for the help
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Iac
I was gonna say the wirings not backwards is it ? 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread