I would like to get a kalmaker setup for my workshop
I want to tune L67 xt xv mafless
I have emailed Kalmaker but don't get a response
and cannot find where to buy a Kalmaker package
How do get hold of a kalmaker package
Mafless L67 Kalmaker
-
stevedarman
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 pm
- cars: VX commodore
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Mafless L67 Kalmaker
Allan Gibbs does have an active Facebook page maybe try there, search kamlamker he's in Perth.
There is an alternative on here for that's well worth a look, and mafless is in the works.
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2518
There is an alternative on here for that's well worth a look, and mafless is in the works.
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2518
-
damiandownie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:50 am
- cars: VT V6 S/C FMIC 17 pulley, 5 Speed Manual, kalmaker mafless, extractors, zorst, cammed.
- Location: Cessnock
Re: Mafless L67 Kalmaker
Give him some time, he does reply. I've recently bought kalmaker software.
-
stevedarman
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 pm
- cars: VX commodore
Re: Mafless L67 Kalmaker
THANKS
-
stevedarman
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 pm
- cars: VX commodore
Re: Mafless L67 Kalmaker
How are you finding Kalmaker?
-
damiandownie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:50 am
- cars: VT V6 S/C FMIC 17 pulley, 5 Speed Manual, kalmaker mafless, extractors, zorst, cammed.
- Location: Cessnock
Re: Mafless L67 Kalmaker
It's hasn't arrived yet so I can't say lol. I wish it did arrive this week so I could have the weekend to have a look at it 
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Mafless L67 Kalmaker
you'll get it Monday!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
stevedarman
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 pm
- cars: VX commodore
Re: Mafless L67 Kalmaker
Hi damiandownie, I would like to talk with you about Kalmaker when you have a chance to use it.
I am very interested in the maffless L67 tune
I am very interested in the maffless L67 tune
-
damiandownie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:50 am
- cars: VT V6 S/C FMIC 17 pulley, 5 Speed Manual, kalmaker mafless, extractors, zorst, cammed.
- Location: Cessnock
Re: Mafless L67 Kalmaker
No worries. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. I have been informed that he is having computer issues at the moment.
-
stevedarman
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 pm
- cars: VX commodore
Re: Mafless L67 Kalmaker
Great