Hello everyone, my name is Pablo , I have a Corsa chevrolet 2007 (corsa B), my car has a delco ecu FDST, have been researching on the maps.
all the information that you have all xdf complete maps can be found. idle Injection , full load, half load, lamda, afr. degrees progress to all load , by temp C °, idle rpm corrections , duty cicle coil. help me values and address maps. thanks!!
Ecu delco FDST XDF
-
pablocorsab
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:37 am
- cars: opel corsa
-
pablocorsab
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:37 am
- cars: opel corsa
Re: Ecu delco FDST XDF
file FDST delco
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ecu delco FDST XDF
So where's the XDF with all the map's found? would also need a fix for checksum's when editing!
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Ecu delco FDST XDF
I think he is saying that we have good xdfs with all that defined and he is asking if we have one for FDST. However we Australians do not. But there are a lot of Europeans who drop past, someone might be able to help with at least the main tables.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
pablocorsab
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:37 am
- cars: opel corsa
Re: Ecu delco FDST XDF
Hello!! my question is if I can help with directions of the maps in this file . I have the basic , two in fuel. Five spark. also in A and B. But there are five more q that are not . Thank you!!
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Ecu delco FDST XDF
Yes you can post any xdf you have built. It'll be freely downloadable and hopefully if anyone else has any more details they will contribute as well.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
pablocorsab
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:37 am
- cars: opel corsa
Re: Ecu delco FDST XDF
Hello! I want to spend the xdf of that file to load . ( fdst )
I have xdf basic .
I want xdf most complete , can you help me ?
I have xdf basic .
I want xdf most complete , can you help me ?
-
pablocorsab
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:37 am
- cars: opel corsa
Re: Ecu delco FDST XDF
??????????
-
Luis1600
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:07 pm
- cars: Chevrolet Corsa 1.6L
Re: Ecu delco FDST XDF
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3060pablocorsab wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Pablo , I have a Corsa chevrolet 2007 (corsa B), my car has a delco ecu FDST, have been researching on the maps.
all the information that you have all xdf complete maps can be found. idle Injection , full load, half load, lamda, afr. degrees progress to all load , by temp C °, idle rpm corrections , duty cicle coil. help me values and address maps. thanks!!