wondering if 12P will work with a 1228707 ecm

American Delco GM ECUs and PCMs, ALDL, OBD 1.5.
Bigbanks78
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:55 am
cars: 1985 Pontiac Fiero with 1990 2.3l dohc 16 valve (quad 4) engine, 5 speed manual

1978 Buick Regal with 455 Oldsmobile big block 4l80e trans, efi coming soon

Re: wondering if 12P will work with a 1228707 ecm

Post by Bigbanks78 »

Ok so by tomorrow I meant in 2 weeks :? I didn't look far enough down the page to see upload stuff.
I did take pics of the circuit board if you still want to see??
I hope u can read these, I'm going to see if I can print a better copy.
Thanks for lookin!!! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: wondering if 12P will work with a 1228707 ecm

Post by antus »

Thanks for posting. I cleaned them up bit, tryed to turn them back to mostly black on white and fix the rotation.

Circuit boards are always interesting. See if you can get it in good light so that the numbers on the chips are readable.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Bigbanks78
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:55 am
cars: 1985 Pontiac Fiero with 1990 2.3l dohc 16 valve (quad 4) engine, 5 speed manual

1978 Buick Regal with 455 Oldsmobile big block 4l80e trans, efi coming soon

Re: wondering if 12P will work with a 1228707 ecm

Post by Bigbanks78 »

Ok I'll c if I can transfer the images of diagram instead of taking a pic of the paper. I tried my best to get numbers on the components on circuit board but didn't put the ecm back together yet (I have several and would donate one if someone really wanted to mess with it) so I can take more pics if needed.
Bigbanks78
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:55 am
cars: 1985 Pontiac Fiero with 1990 2.3l dohc 16 valve (quad 4) engine, 5 speed manual

1978 Buick Regal with 455 Oldsmobile big block 4l80e trans, efi coming soon

Re: wondering if 12P will work with a 1228707 ecm

Post by Bigbanks78 »

Ok let me know what else u need pictures of.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.