ive got an old pcb50b eprom programmer I don't use any more was gonna toss it but thort id post it here to see if anyone may be wanting it
price $ FREE just pay for postage its yours. still works and is in good cond.
eprom programmer "savava pcb50b" FREEEE
-
Antwon
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:14 am
- cars: vx ss. 80 series daily, vk ls1 (project)
- Location: arcadia vale nsw
eprom programmer "savava pcb50b" FREEEE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
halsten
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:35 pm
Re: eprom programmer "savava pcb50b" FREEEE
I doubt this is still available, but worth a shot anyway. I will pay for the postage and add a thank you on top of it for being generous.
-
Antwon
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:14 am
- cars: vx ss. 80 series daily, vk ls1 (project)
- Location: arcadia vale nsw
Re: eprom programmer "savava pcb50b" FREEEE
sorry bud it went long time ago cheers