VZ 3.6 V6 ECU Pinout Bosch E55

Wiring diagrams and questions
DHW
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:26 pm
cars: Commodore

VZ 3.6 V6 ECU Pinout Bosch E55

Post by DHW »

Hi Guys

Anyone have a pinout for this ECU?
Struggling to find anything.
Need powers, grounds and communication pins.

Cheers
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: VZ 3.6 V6 ECU Pinout Bosch E55

Post by Holden202T »

I'm not sure if all of them were E55 or not ? but I have this....
ECM Connector Pinouts.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DHW
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:26 pm
cars: Commodore

Re: VZ 3.6 V6 ECU Pinout Bosch E55

Post by DHW »

Oooh, thats gold. Thanks a bundle! I'll have a peak see if it matches.

Anyone bench harnessed one for reflashing?
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: VZ 3.6 V6 ECU Pinout Bosch E55

Post by antus »

Made post a sticky.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: VZ 3.6 V6 ECU Pinout Bosch E55

Post by Holden202T »

DHW wrote:Oooh, thats gold. Thanks a bundle! I'll have a peak see if it matches.

Anyone bench harnessed one for reflashing?
no I've only ever re-flashed in the car.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: VZ 3.6 V6 ECU Pinout Bosch E55

Post by Jayme »

ya I made up a bench harness while ago.... worked fine. from memory, I just followed holdens pinouts and connected power, ground and CAN wires.
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: VZ 3.6 V6 ECU Pinout Bosch E55

Post by Tazzi »

Jayme wrote:ya I made up a bench harness while ago.... worked fine. from memory, I just followed holdens pinouts and connected power, ground and CAN wires.
May need to throw in another terminating resistor into the harness to make the comms line meet standards, otherwise works straight out of the box following the diagram.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image