ALDLdroid app
-
Bundy4x4
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:50 am
- cars: 1985 hilux with vs Holden v8 304
ALDLdroid app
Has anyone used ALDLdroid app on there cars I have bought the app and lead and need the adx file to use it and don't know where to get it from only need it so I can see what the car is doing and compare the dash with the ecu so I can adjust if needed
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: ALDLdroid app
There's a coule other threads with good info on that well worth a search. Also the owner is very helpful with support.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
-
Bundy4x4
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:50 am
- cars: 1985 hilux with vs Holden v8 304
Re: ALDLdroid app
How do you use it to read only don't want to write and what adx file do I use and say not respond to ecu and miss match data something like that do I need to change setting on my Samsung s5
I just want to use the app as a monitor the gauges to compare with dash as I have a hilux with v8
I just want to use the app as a monitor the gauges to compare with dash as I have a hilux with v8
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: ALDLdroid app
Well you would use the ADX file to match the code you are running. That would give a mismatch errror if you had the wrong ADX.
-
Bundy4x4
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:50 am
- cars: 1985 hilux with vs Holden v8 304
Re: ALDLdroid app
Do you know where I can get it from
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: ALDLdroid app
well that depends on what the computer is in the car your trying to use it on ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread