http://www.kanarisengines.com/announcem ... n-the-dyno
Yep. That's engineporn.
Agreed. I want a VN group A or Motec if I can. Stupid money but will do what is needed.immortality wrote:Be prepared to get bent over trying to find a genuine Grp A manifold. Someone really should re-manufacture these as they are still one of the best Holden EFI manifolds about.
Is Zok building the engine?


Awesome! So C1 has a blue and white wire coming out of it on my harness.Holden202T wrote:i'd just leave the A/C condenser fan wiring as it is!
high speed fan output on the 808 should be C1, I dare say there is nothing there at the moment so you will need to add the required wiring and relay for it, if your fan that's on a switch is already a relay then just wire that to the C1 pin instead of the switch, then other than setting the on/off temperature you should be good to go.

But this wiring is going to my A/C condenser fan currently.... Hence why I asked the question...Holden202T wrote:it must have the fan wiring in it then, that saves some work!