Holden202T wrote:I dare say its flooded and / or fouled plugs .....
if .060 is too rich and blowing black smoke try changing the injector displacement to .055 or .050 ......
as for the battery offset table, you can't change it like you did, you need to know the correct data for the injector you are running otherwise your shooting in the dark, but also what you've changed it to is probably way more wrong than the original V6 figures.
Post up the brand and part number for your injectors, I'm sure someone will have info for them.
as for getting the car going, i'd take a wire brush and some throttle body cleaner with you, rip out the plugs, spray them, then brush them then spray to clean off the grit and try them again and change the injector flow to .055 or something like that.
also if you haven't already divided the cranking fuel tables by 2.2 I would do that too.
be warned though, I wouldn't be driving this thing on boost at all without getting the map sensor sorted and also getting a wideband in it!
changing the injector rate to .055 might get you home but it might also make it lean on high rpm or high load areas and that's only going to end in tears!
I think so too, would have pumped in too much fuel during cranking. Just checked the tune, I've divided the cranking values by 2.2
The part number of injectors : 0 280 155 968. They are "green tops" but not genuine BOSCH. from ebay
Emailing the supplier to get the proper battery voltage offsets. Will post them up when he replies
Working tomorrow so my mate will go up, swap injectors back to original and run the old ecu. (i have 2) Just putting it back to standard specs to get her home. Will definitely do that when it's back and got time to work on it . Yep, defiantly need a wideband for it thats next on the list

dont want her leaning out
Thanks for your help so far mate, need this sorted out