Delco lvp izuzu diesel
-
delboy
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:57 pm
- cars: 3 Vauxhall Corsas, 1 road 2 track
Delco lvp izuzu diesel
Anyone on here ever work these? Its a ve pump engine with a delco ecu, I'd like to learn but it looks nothing like the petrol bins or bosch edc, I've attached a read from opel astra.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ivanovbg
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:28 pm
- cars: Opel Astra F C16SE
- Location: Bulgaria
Re: Delco lvp izuzu diesel
hello it is 16bit map
03309E x-28 y -18
035F34 x-16 y-16
was late and if you'll write tomorrow and the other addresses that I know
03309E x-28 y -18
035F34 x-16 y-16
was late and if you'll write tomorrow and the other addresses that I know
If knowledge does not help, try a power (hammer)