LC-1 Wide band sensor
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: LC-1 Wide band sensor
Is that a US website? Our dollar is worth around 74 cents.
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: LC-1 Wide band sensor
Oh I think you mean they are both 4.2. Funny I have a LM2 and it takes the 4.2 and also a LC1 and it uses the 4.9. That's what I was going off.
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: LC-1 Wide band sensor
????????Charlescrown wrote:Is that a US website? Our dollar is worth around 74 cents.
Nope, I mean you need to check the manufacturers website to see what is required. The manufacturers says the LC-1 uses the 4.2. I never said anything about the 4.9, LM2 or anythign else.Charlescrown wrote:Oh I think you mean they are both 4.2.
Charlescrown wrote:Funny I have a LM2 and it takes the 4.2 and also a LC1 and it uses the 4.9. That's what I was going off.
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: LC-1 Wide band sensor
Sorry my mistake. If the LC1 uses the 4.2 then the first Holden number 12575904 should fit. I use one now for my LM2 after I ran over the original one supplied by Innovate the only difference is the cable was a little shorter.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: LC-1 Wide band sensor
I think the LC2 uses the 4.9 ? I have a 4.9 kit for my MTX-L haven't used it yet though.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
VK_3800
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
- cars: SS Torana
- Location: NZ
Re: LC-1 Wide band sensor
My LC-1 uses a 4.2, they did revise it at some stage but not sure if it was renamed or not
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: LC-1 Wide band sensor
I know my LM2 can be upgraded to the 4.9 with a software and cable change but if so many manufacturers use the 4.2 and they last I don't see the need for the upgrade.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: LC-1 Wide band sensor
Yeah my MTX-L was the same upgrade.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread