Injector Flow Testing Data

Information and discussion of EFI hardware and specifications
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Injector Flow Testing Data

Post by The1 »

set of 6 sold.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Injector Flow Testing Data

Post by Holden202T »

definitely a lot better spray than the garden hose dekas :)
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Injector Flow Testing Data

Post by The1 »

yeh holes make all the difference
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Injector Flow Testing Data

Post by vlad01 »

Any you recommend that are around that 60lb, shorter than stock by about 10mm?

Just toying with the idea of retracting the injector bosses in the VN-VR v6 manifold to allow opening up the runners right up in that area.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Injector Flow Testing Data

Post by The1 »

those grey 12hole 80LB on the previous page are 14mm shorter. I have more of those in the post now just waiting to arrive.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Injector Flow Testing Data

Post by vlad01 »

Whats that other GM fomoco looking one next to the L67 injector? that looks shorter. 14mm shorter is probable too much. 10mm max or ideally around 7-8mm for what Im looking to do. Its so I can machine away the boss completely inside the runner.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Injector Flow Testing Data

Post by The1 »

im only aware of 3 standard sizes, Standard Length, 14mm shorter and then the tiny ones like LSX use. Im sure 4mm is neither here or there it should have room in the rail housing or can make enough room for that? The black Fomoco denso ones are same 14mm shorter as the grey denso ones.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Injector Flow Testing Data

Post by immortality »

vlad01 wrote:Whats that other GM fomoco looking one next to the L67 injector? that looks shorter. 14mm shorter is probable too much. 10mm max or ideally around 7-8mm for what Im looking to do. Its so I can machine away the boss completely inside the runner.
Why not just fit some spacers under the fuel rail mounting bolts to get your 7-8mm?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Injector Flow Testing Data

Post by vlad01 »

yeah I could just modify the rails. To suit.

Just ideas really.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Injector Flow Testing Data

Post by The1 »

here's the 3 sizes compared. End to End and between the Middle of the top and bottom Seal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.