just after some direction tuning my vr ss, finally got it passed through regency inspection centre and now registered so it can be driven.
Ive got the nvram using 11p and also have an innovate wideband wired into the system. I'm having issues where intermittently the idle drops down to about 400rpm and wants to stall, mostly idles ok, idle is set at 1000rpm. I have a suspicion the idle drops when the thermo kicks on so will try adding more steps when it comes on and see if it stops that issue.
My main questions are as its a 355 with a largeish cam 246/258 @50 hydraulic roller cam its idling at around 75kpa, should I be changing the data in areas such as IAC-MAX MAP LOAD LIMIT (45 stock)
CLOSED LOOP FUEL-BLM-MAX RPMFOR IDLE LEARN CONTROL (stock 800) ?
and while logging afr's should I turn off closed loop , DFCO and anything else I'm missing to get an accurate look at what happening fuel wise?
Cheers for the advice guys, cars been a long time in the build , looking forward to It being tuned properly and enjoying a good cruise in it