VP Senator wiring diagrams
-
jmsmotorsport
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:55 am
- cars: VY SV8, VP SENATOR 5000i, VW Tiguan
VP Senator wiring diagrams
Have been hiding wiring and have moved the engine bay fuse box to in the glove box and removed all the AC wiring but in doing so I have discovered that possibly the temp gauge gets its power from this circuit (green single wire that goes to engine sensor) what I require is a wiring diagram that shows this complete circuit from temp sender to dash and all other wires the join to this wire. Being a car with a BCM and trip computer all the ones I have found have little to no detail on this circuit or any of the actual gauge cluster/trip circuits. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: VP Senator wiring diagrams
That single green temp gauge wire goes to the dash via a plug near the fuse box in the engine bay. There's two there for the engine loom.
-
jmsmotorsport
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:55 am
- cars: VY SV8, VP SENATOR 5000i, VW Tiguan
Re: VP Senator wiring diagrams
Is that the grey plug? Do you have a wiring diagram, does it go via the AC relay?
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: VP Senator wiring diagrams
I only have VR body wiring at home. I'll look that up tonight see what I can find anyway.
-
jmsmotorsport
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:55 am
- cars: VY SV8, VP SENATOR 5000i, VW Tiguan
Re: VP Senator wiring diagrams
Yeah cheers mate. I have a feeling it uses the AC relay but nothing shows a complete diagram that I can find
-
ralcool
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:48 pm
- cars: VK L67 T5
VQ V8 W55
Kawasaki 750turbo
Re: VP Senator wiring diagrams
I PM'd the whole page.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
jmsmotorsport
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:55 am
- cars: VY SV8, VP SENATOR 5000i, VW Tiguan
Re: VP Senator wiring diagrams
Well turns out in my re joining of wires I connected the temp gauge wire to the theft horn relay (whoops) so got that sorted. That diagram has helped me a few other times already. You wouldn't have a complete bcm pin out. Want to see if there is a way to activate the BCM without it being plugged into the ecu loom as it is being converted to a ls1 pcm.