................................

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: WTB in Melbourne today EEPROM programmer

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I can sell you my old GQ3 for $50 if you want as I have a GQ4 that I can use from now on, I'm sure you know how to contact me ;-)
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: WTB in Melbourne today EEPROM programmer

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I think you missed your calling on becoming an English teacher!!!!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: WTB in Melbourne today EEPROM programmer

Post by vlad01 »

lol