Any Holden V8 Wiring Looms For Sale?

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Any Holden V8 Wiring Looms For Sale?

Post by Dylan »

I have a gentleman wanting a loom suitable for a conversion but due to his location it's hard to find one inspect it in person. Stock loom will be fine as it will be getting re worked. A VS manual loom would be ideal but I know how thin on the ground they are. Or a VN loom IF it's in good condition but I haven't seen a VN one that hasn't been deep fried for year's. Could always modify a VS auto loom if we had to.

Let me know if you have anything all would be considered.

Thanks
Mechcano
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:45 am

Re: Any Holden V8 Wiring Looms For Sale?

Post by Mechcano »

PM sent.

Mick
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Any Holden V8 Wiring Looms For Sale?

Post by psyolent »

Dylan have reached out to a friend as well. if I could get that horrible fucking plug for the ignitor i'd start making them. easy enough thing to make, and all the other connectors are available.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Any Holden V8 Wiring Looms For Sale?

Post by Dylan »

Thanks mate, I have a few second hand one's I'm holding close lol.
I've made a couple new one's on request but not many like to pay for it. I have a feeling I'll be making more in the future. I done a VR auto not long ago and it was starting to crisp up.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any Holden V8 Wiring Looms For Sale?

Post by vlad01 »

Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Any Holden V8 Wiring Looms For Sale?

Post by Dylan »

I was meaning the ignition module. The bigger outer pins makes it unique. I've never found them new.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any Holden V8 Wiring Looms For Sale?

Post by vlad01 »

Dylan wrote:I was meaning the ignition module. The bigger outer pins makes it unique. I've never found them new.
you talking about the other side of it with the bosch plug?
MAGP
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.

Re: Any Holden V8 Wiring Looms For Sale?

Post by MAGP »

vlad01 wrote:
Dylan wrote:I was meaning the ignition module. The bigger outer pins makes it unique. I've never found them new.
you talking about the other side of it with the bosch plug?
This is the ignition module
v8ignitionmodule.jpeg
the long plug is similar to what M&W ignition use for their modules, the small plug looks similar to the VT distributor plug although I've never taken that close a look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any Holden V8 Wiring Looms For Sale?

Post by vlad01 »

Yes thats the bosch made plug I was talking about. If its bosch, good luck! Bosch wiring, only one above Lucas lol
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Any Holden V8 Wiring Looms For Sale?

Post by Dylan »

They still make lots of these connectors just all with same sized terminals.