VR V6 Manual

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
PaulR
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:39 am
cars: VS 355

VR V6 Manual

Post by PaulR »

Have for sale complete car, engine runs well. reco 5 speed gearbox. no rego. May seperate parts.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Holden-VR-Co ... SwB09YMXQB
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: VR V6 Manual

Post by Holden202T »

vlad next project ?? :)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: VR V6 Manual

Post by vlad01 »

Holden202T wrote:vlad next project ?? :)
too rough for me lol
Macca97
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:21 am
cars: hj ute, hz wagon, copious amounts of random half started side projects
Location: Mid North Coast

Re: VR V6 Manual

Post by Macca97 »

do you have to run a 424? or can you go 12p and 808 on one of these? could possibly be interested
why have one 202, when you can have 12 and counting, 30+ car graveyard just for fun aswell
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: VR V6 Manual

Post by Dylan »

Should already have an 082 in it being factory manual. Or an 808 worst case.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: VR V6 Manual

Post by vlad01 »

I fitted and 808 in my VR with T5 and also fitted the SXR board so I could use the ALDL cable and have vats too, the starting delay otherwise shits me.
PaulR
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:39 am
cars: VS 355

Re: VR V6 Manual

Post by PaulR »

the car is original auto, still has the Auto 424 ecu and harness. speedo etc has been wired up and Auto fault codes been turned off with 11p