Hello all,
I'm creating an NVRAM plugin adapter to replace the 27SF512. I reprogrammed my ECU (7247) to allow Mode 5 as code upload and it works great.
I may professionally spin about 10 boards, and was wondering if there is any interest in them from anyone else?
Jim
NVRAM Adapter
-
jamez70
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:28 am
- cars: 1995 Chevy Blazer
-
vn5000
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 am
- cars: vn v8 commodore
- Location: GOLD COAST QLD
Re: NVRAM Adapter
What car is a 7247 out of .Do you mean you have re written the code to allow aldl write. 
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10015
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: NVRAM Adapter
Its an American pcm. I'd be happy to add support for it to the OSEPlugin for Tunerpro 5 if you wanted.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: NVRAM Adapter
Same goes for the flashtool if your using a similar frame format to the write modes I have added to the aussie bins ...
Byte 1: Device ID
Byte 2: Number Of Bytes
Byte 3: Mode
Byte 4: \
Byte 5: / Destination Starting Address
Byte n: Bytes To Write (anywhere from 1-128 depending on the ECM)
Byte n+1: Frame Checksum
Byte 1: Device ID
Byte 2: Number Of Bytes
Byte 3: Mode
Byte 4: \
Byte 5: / Destination Starting Address
Byte n: Bytes To Write (anywhere from 1-128 depending on the ECM)
Byte n+1: Frame Checksum