HQ sent me this link. Holy crap.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/152275142400
Vlad's rides thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Nice, almost Vlad spec......
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
haha.
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: Vlad's rides thread
it has 646KM on it. fuck me.
wouldn't make vlad spec mind you.
wouldn't make vlad spec mind you.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Needs to be a V6 to be VSHpsyolent wrote:it has 646KM on it. fuck me.
wouldn't make vlad spec mind you.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
hands up on who wants repro suspension bolt kit for for VN-VS in rust proof GEOMET coating
I'm I spoke to Unbrako fastners and they said if they'll make custom bolts and fasteners for me if they don't have them in stock and cost isn't that much more if I'm willing to wait.
So Im looking at having front end control arm, k frame, PS rack, rear control arms, pan-hard bar and shocker bolts, any washers and nuts made to genuine specs but in GEOMET coating. At least though that arn't off the shelf.
Since replating the originals of 10.9 class has risk of catastrophic failure even if post heat treatment for hydrogen bakeout is done. 8.8 class isn't so risky as its pretty soft and generally don't have much issues. With such critical parts of the car that is suspension and brakes I going this route. So I'm having a good but small amount made so there will be enough to do 20 cars or so or what ever quantity I choose.
I'm I spoke to Unbrako fastners and they said if they'll make custom bolts and fasteners for me if they don't have them in stock and cost isn't that much more if I'm willing to wait.
So Im looking at having front end control arm, k frame, PS rack, rear control arms, pan-hard bar and shocker bolts, any washers and nuts made to genuine specs but in GEOMET coating. At least though that arn't off the shelf.
Since replating the originals of 10.9 class has risk of catastrophic failure even if post heat treatment for hydrogen bakeout is done. 8.8 class isn't so risky as its pretty soft and generally don't have much issues. With such critical parts of the car that is suspension and brakes I going this route. So I'm having a good but small amount made so there will be enough to do 20 cars or so or what ever quantity I choose.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Rodger!
-
Chuff
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 am
- Location: Melbourne
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Hey Vlad, I think you mean 'Roger'.
'Rodger' means something completely different. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rodger
Or do you mean 'Rodger'?
'Rodger' means something completely different. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rodger
Or do you mean 'Rodger'?
˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝsǝuıɥɔ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ sǝʌɹǝs
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Chuff wrote:Hey Vlad, I think you mean 'Roger'.
'Rodger' means something completely different. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rodger
Or do you mean 'Rodger'?