Just wondering if anyone has come across a wiring diagram for a 2.0L turbo diesel corolla, I know we don't have them here I bought the ECM from overseas & now trying to connect to it on the bench.
The engine code is 1CD-FT & one of the Denso NEC 76F0 type controllers.
There seems to be a diagram on the mhh auto forum but they want $25USD to join there forum, RUDE!
Toyota 2.0L Turbo Diesel Wiring Diagram
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Toyota 2.0L Turbo Diesel Wiring Diagram
So it turns out if you call the MHH Auto webmaster out on the $25USD fee they will say it's their aim but give you the code anyway.
so I got the info from their site but doesn't really give you a heap of info... see attached
There is also a wiring diagram in that thread for a 1CD-FT engine but as it's a different size engine & who knows what else.
so I got the info from their site but doesn't really give you a heap of info... see attached
There is also a wiring diagram in that thread for a 1CD-FT engine but as it's a different size engine & who knows what else.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.