In Australia the originals would be 29 year old at least. I remember them for the release of the VN Commodore but they may have been out for the unleaded JD Camira (1986) which would make them 31 years old sometime this year. I am pretty sure they would have been here for the JE (1987) I remember using them during my apprenticeship at Wyong on VN (1988), I don't remember them in Darwin on the JD but apprentices weren't allowed to use special tools in Darwin so they may have had one.
i was buying quite a few from the US during the GFC, NOS was around alot as dealers stocked up once they stopped making them, never used them and got auctioned off when they went bust. I got them delivered to me brand new in the plastic cases with shrinkwrap still around them.
kojab wrote:Comes with original TECH1 Operating Mannual.
Damn, wish mine came with the factory case! Although the Jaycar one has done a pretty good job.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726