New wheels
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
New wheels
Finally got some nice wheels for the HQ
been a long time coming !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: New wheels
I like VX SS wheels. They look great on my VX......
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: New wheels
Your right tanner, they do look great on a VX 
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: New wheels
How's the clearance?
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: New wheels
Don't know mate, it's only a joke, I thought Vlad would've bitten by now lol ! I'm putting some 330mm brakes on and there the only 17" wheels I have to check for clearence, going to have a lot of reference over next few weeks to find an old school wheel that suits in 17"
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: New wheels
Tell you what I love is the new version of the old wheel.
The 5 spoke is it called rally wheel? Might even come in 19". I'll scrounge up a pic.
The 5 spoke is it called rally wheel? Might even come in 19". I'll scrounge up a pic.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: New wheels
Thank fuck, I've been thinking for the last hour of ways to politely tell you that I think they look shit... 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: New wheels
I thought I might get u as well big G lmfaoBiggvl wrote:Thank fuck, I've been thinking for the last hour of ways to politely tell you that I think they look shit...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: New wheels
Here's a shot of new brakes, no wheels chosen yet lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: New wheels
Fuck me I forgot reference !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.