Lean cruise
-
jimmyjon
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:57 am
- cars: 02 Yukon Denali XL
Lean cruise
I have 02 yukon denali with a 6.0 I am using HP tuners. There is an option to turn on a lean tune for foreign vehicles I guess. The option is there and I can turn it on but it will not actually turn on when I tell it to. Anyway to get this to work on a US vehicle?
-
8SecSleeper
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:57 am
Re: Lean cruise
You need to patch the file so it actually uses the lean cruise routine.
-
jimmyjon
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:57 am
- cars: 02 Yukon Denali XL
Re: Lean cruise
Is there somewhere you can point me to explain that? Not experienced with patches.
-
80gus
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:56 am
- Location: Brisbane QLD
Re: Lean cruise
as far as im aware none of the US files will activate, i know 2001 express van actually kills the motor when activated. Try Aus operating system ie commodore ect PM me if you need a file to try.