Check out seeed https://www.seeedstudio.com/fusion-3d-printing.html they do SLA.
They can even 3d print Steel moulds. price is per volume of material used.
I've had PCBs done by them before, they came out nicely - pretty cheap too
Experience with Manufacturing..
-
charlay86
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
- cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
- Location: Perth, WA
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Experience with Manufacturing..
Thanks charlay!
Roughly $500usd for the mold to be done. Need to ask them if they can then use that mold to make the cable.. since theres no option there.
Roughly $500usd for the mold to be done. Need to ask them if they can then use that mold to make the cable.. since theres no option there.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
charlay86
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
- cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Experience with Manufacturing..
Just tell them what you want, they have all kinds of manufacturing and design capabilities.
-
wozza
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:05 am
- cars: VR commodore
Re: Experience with Manufacturing..
This mob just got recommended on a motorcycle forum Im on
https://www.fictiv.com/
nfi if any good,cheap or if you have already tried them....
also there is a bunch of locals(aussies) doing small 3d printing jobs as a group (my son is one of them) http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showt ... ?t=1088830
https://www.fictiv.com/
nfi if any good,cheap or if you have already tried them....
also there is a bunch of locals(aussies) doing small 3d printing jobs as a group (my son is one of them) http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showt ... ?t=1088830
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Experience with Manufacturing..
overclocker, wow i didn't know that forum still existed. Thought it died more than a decade ago?
-
wozza
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:05 am
- cars: VR commodore
Re: Experience with Manufacturing..
Na still going strong....though the Muppet to geek ratio has increased a bitvlad01 wrote:overclocker, wow i didn't know that forum still existed. Thought it died more than a decade ago?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Experience with Manufacturing..
Just tumble weeds and wind when I last used it back in 03-04 ish.
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Experience with Manufacturing..
wozza wrote:Na still going strong....though the Muppet to geek ratio has increased a bit
I don't think I can open a single thread on any computing forum.. that doesnt get a cat or troll face appear.
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
80gus
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:56 am
- Location: Brisbane QLD
Re: Experience with Manufacturing..
have you got the STL or similar file of your part? Ive got a 4 axis mill and some fancy programs here could potentially make a mold out of Aluminum, then you could press/form your own.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Experience with Manufacturing..
Tazzi wrote:wozza wrote:Na still going strong....though the Muppet to geek ratio has increased a bitYou mean the trolls to geek radio has increased.
I don't think I can open a single thread on any computing forum.. that doesnt get a cat or troll face appear.
