Cruise cable

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Cruise cable

Post by HQ355 »

Does anyone have a VN-VS V8 cruise control cable they don't need ?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Cruise cable

Post by vlad01 »

I just threw out 6 of them in the bin yesterday.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Cruise cable

Post by Gareth »

I hope he beats you up...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Cruise cable

Post by HQ355 »

vlad01 wrote:I just threw out 6 of them in the bin yesterday.
Wtf would you be doing with V8 parts Vlad lol April 1st was last week !
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Cruise cable

Post by vlad01 »

Trololol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Cruise cable

Post by HQ355 »

Guess I won't tell you bout the pile of nos vn-vp parts at a wreckers I was at the the other day in croyden
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Cruise cable

Post by vlad01 »

you can't out troll me!
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Cruise cable

Post by Gareth »

Pisser :lol:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Cruise cable

Post by HQ355 »

vlad01 wrote:you can't out troll me!
Your right, so I won't tell you lol