12P (and 11P) engine size changes?
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
12P (and 11P) engine size changes?
I'm just about at a stage of fitting my 305 ECM to my VT 350 conversion. My plan is to use 12P while the car is a manual and swap over to 11P when I do the trans conversion (that is a long term plan). In Kalmaker I used to change the cylinder size to 0.715 and the InjRat to 0.186 for blue top injectors. From what I have read I don't need to do that in TP5 on 12P (or 11P), all I need to do is use the kinjflow calculator and set the Map A:Run A/F Param -Displacement/inj flow rate (Litres/Grams per sec) to the output from the kinjflow calculator and that handles both, is that correct?
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: 12P (and 11P) engine size changes?
Basically yes.
From memory kalmaker multiplies those 2 values to create kingflow anyways so it will prob be 0.133
From memory kalmaker multiplies those 2 values to create kingflow anyways so it will prob be 0.133
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: 12P (and 11P) engine size changes?
Ah ok, so I can just multiply them and come up with the desired number and put that in. That's good cause I have a chart with my old Kalmaker SP3 numbers which means I just need to extend it and I have TP5 numbers.
I just realised that means TP5 kinjflow is the same as Kalmaker Workshop BPC
I just realised that means TP5 kinjflow is the same as Kalmaker Workshop BPC