Forced vy v6
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Forced vy v6
actually psi is irrelevant, life starts with alcohol first then you worry about the psi 
-
Forced666
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:07 am
- cars: Supercharged VY V6
Re: Forced vy v6
haha, yeah, this weekend forcast is, drinking with a chance of racing! 
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Forced vy v6
that sounds very pleasurable 
my missus is doing an art course all weekend so I have a weekend planned in the shed with plenty of reference!
my missus is doing an art course all weekend so I have a weekend planned in the shed with plenty of reference!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Forced vy v6
that all importance reference! 
-
Forced666
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:07 am
- cars: Supercharged VY V6
Re: Forced vy v6
Small update. Old junky turbo gone. Garrett GTX Gen II 3582R replaced it 
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Forced vy v6

No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread