Gregs Fleet

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by Gareth »

FFS Vlad!!! Get over here and give me hand building this race car :lol:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by Jayme »

work = sit in front of a computer doing fun technical shit...
holidays = looking after kids and doing housework...

nope... holidays are more stressful and tiring than just going to work haha.. I call them 'workidays' work is the holiday.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by psyolent »

work = sit in front of a computer doing spreadsheets and billing and vendor negotiation (i'm an it techo mind you) and try to survive not being fucking soulfully destroyed by people who are well, interesting.
holidays = i'm a contractor so i don't get paid and we're a single income family so i'm reminded just about every day about how we're not getting paid. so i don't get many of those. except the forced couple of weeks over xmas.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by vlad01 »

Biggvl wrote:FFS Vlad!!! Get over here and give me hand building this race car :lol:
I'm busy building mine one first. :D
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by vlad01 »

Are we still doing the BBQ the weekend coming?
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by psyolent »

hope so.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by vlad01 »

G wants to confirm so we need to know a date.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by HQ355 »

Get everyone's people to talk to my people and it's on ! Saturday is my preferred day as weather will be better :)
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by psyolent »

saturday. me gareth glenn vlad. glenns place? what time?
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Gregs Fleet

Post by vlad01 »

G said he might only be able to do the arvo.

Also should we go to pick a part in the morning?