I already got a burn2 and a ostrich, I do chip tuning on 28pin nissan rb20 26 z32 etc etc so I am going to do a order to moates and get the 32pin emulator cable for my ostrich and get some re-programble 32pin chips and a couple of g6's and g1's as well.
One question i do have though, can you log through the odb1 port while emulating ??
I got a ecu here that someone gave me years ago, and it looks like it is a real time 808, here is some pics of it. I could use this ecu and burn the bin's for all 808's its got a rca style female connector which goes to a ODB cable on it, i am guessing this will work with tunerpro with the 808 but what about the later models ? can you just connect straight into the odb port?
Cheers for the info. I am not going to buy this kalmaker setup i am going to go with my moates stuff as its what im familiar with.
thanks
MAGP wrote:From here? or Kalmaker? or Moates?upyas wrote:Thanks for the reply
What is needed to to the MAF based ecu's?
From here read this page viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3617 and use The1's custom code from here viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2518
From Kalmaker you need Workshop specifically the programs starting with W40 up to W96 (20 programs all up) and a modified PCM which costs more. (I edited this line after I reread your question).
From Moates you'll need an Ostrich, a G6, a chip to suit the G6, and a burner like the Burn2.
Realistically speaking to do 1 car buying things from here is cheaper. If you are doing this professionally then Moates may be a viable alternative. To get support from Kalmaker you have to pay "full price" which isn't listed as far as I am aware on their page.