Speeduino ECU

Information and discussion of EFI hardware and specifications
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Speeduino ECU

Post by The1 »

logging sensors looks to be 0-1023 count and datalogging is serial Baud rate 115200

https://speeduino.com/wiki/index.php/Code_overview
kojab
Posts: 445
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am
cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla
Location: Sydney

Re: Speeduino ECU

Post by kojab »

Wish my Delco powered cars could see 115200 Baud rate.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Speeduino ECU

Post by vlad01 »

nice!
NickZ
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:20 am
cars: Vn Commodore
Subaru MY98 WRX
Hyundai Excel RWD V6 Turbo
Toyota Tarago
Subaru Sherpa
Kia Rio

Re: Speeduino ECU

Post by NickZ »

The board is my design. I draw them up and send them to be manufactured in china. Then assemble the components. The board is made to take the socket. Ive been collecting ecus and removing the socket to use on mine.

The newer all in one boards have a add on board to take the delco plug.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Speeduino ECU

Post by Dylan »

There's a thread on here somewhere from me with a link to brand new header sockets for the 808
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Speeduino ECU

Post by vlad01 »

Anyone interested here is a catalog I found from Delphi for ECU headers and connectors.

http://ecat.delphi.com/docs/default-sou ... r&sfvrsn=0
MAGP
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.

Re: Speeduino ECU

Post by MAGP »

Good find Vlad
User avatar
jenko
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon
Location: Pine mountain .vic

Re: Speeduino ECU

Post by jenko »

nice work
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Speeduino ECU

Post by vlad01 »

Nothing you can't do with a bit of googling.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Speeduino ECU

Post by Holden202T »

NickZ wrote:Ive been playing with speeduino for ages, I have a few different boards
This is a Delco 808 plug'n'play i made awhile ago
20160127_201225.jpg
Full functioning and currently in use on a series one v6 turbo motor.
Current board is all SMD components.
that's really good!

out of interest would that fit into a stock 808 case ? looks like its smaller if anything than a delco pcb.

I've done a bit of tuning on a Megasquirt in a mates car, its definitely not the most high featured option but it certainly handles most things with boost!

Does it control the IAC also ?

what do you sell them for if you don't mind me asking ? a plug in delco replacement is certainly not a bad option .... 808's are not getting any easier to find these days.

i'd be interested in buying a board and components to assemble myself if you have one that's not SMD :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.