FS: Universal Speedo Correctors
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: FS: Universal Speedo Correctors
Just use your GPS until you get in touch with festy, it's worth waiting, he should be due for a visit soon if he hasn't been on for a while
-
Fli355
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 10:44 am
Re: FS: Universal Speedo Correctors
Yeah will do. I'll just turn the speedo off with the Jaycar unit for the time being I'm not far from
Narellan I wonder if he'll install for me haha
Narellan I wonder if he'll install for me haha
-
holden08
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 am
- Location: kempsey nsw
Re: FS: Universal Speedo Correctors
Hi how will this go with a vr 3.8 v6 auto swap into a rd rodeo with 4.56 diff gears will that correct the input to pcm enough
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: FS: Universal Speedo Correctors
I need one too for the VP due to 3.23 diff.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: FS: Universal Speedo Correctors
Is the VP manual?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: FS: Universal Speedo Correctors
I've done that a few tknesby changing the speedo drive gear inside the box. I've brought them from Malwood told them the error at 100kmh and the tooth count on the current gear and they send a new gear for around $40 from memory was a few year's ago now the last one.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: FS: Universal Speedo Correctors
could do that but rather something more precise so I can keep my ≤0.5km @ 100km/h error.
-
gtrboyy
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 3:55 pm
- cars: vp 'moo mang' ute
torana
bombadores - Location: Sydney
Re: FS: Universal Speedo Correctors
Does Festy still get on here?
Tried to send pm.
Tried to send pm.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: FS: Universal Speedo Correctors
I haven't heard anything. I need 2 of these converters.