Any given sunday....

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by VL400 »

Yeah dunno how you do it, looks flash in the first pic and very well used after the race :lol:

It must be some fun racing :D
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by HQ355 »

Just make it faster :)
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Gareth »

Found these pics of my race mower from a few years ago...
F186301 315.JPG
Found these pics
F186301 314.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Gareth »

oh, and this cool video of the 100 lapper back on Queens birthday week end..

https://www.facebook.com/InactionPhotos ... 335680390/
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by vlad01 »

ah yeah pretty normal for a briggs. I did the same to my race/burnout/wheel stand mower when I was a teen.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by psyolent »

theres a massive culture stateside for maxxed out ride ons. is awesome as!
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by vlad01 »

psyolent wrote:theres a massive culture stateside for maxxed out ride ons. is awesome as!

Yeah its pretty awesome. If I were to do it, I would get something with a Honda or Kawasaki on it, brigg are the worst heap of shit small engine of all time, I can't stress that enough.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by Holden202T »

vlad01 wrote:brigg are the worst heap of shit small engine of all time, I can't stress that enough.
I dunno, does great mowing my lawn ;)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by vlad01 »

yeah for a while before they wear out. They wear out or fail fast. can't expect much for the shit quality materials and construction. Many of the older ones have bare aluminum bores lol, non bearing'd alloy rods, and no valve guides. Even had one that had a dud cam with a mini lobe on the base circle which opened the valve slightly between normal lobe timing and lost a heap of comp as a result lol.
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Any given sunday....

Post by delcowizzid »

My 1970s Briggs going hard on my reel mower it's older than I am think I couch and weaze more than it does and I'm probably looser in the bottom end too lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem