This is rather cool, maybe next investment for Holden202T?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be4LrGn0lPg[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vccX7VfWCko[/youtube]
Interesting steel fabrication technique
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Interesting steel fabrication technique
yeah that's a whole level above my pipe notcher!!!
i'll add that to the list of things I want to get once I win the lotto!
i'll add that to the list of things I want to get once I win the lotto!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Interesting steel fabrication technique
That is very cool. I like the notches and tabs for locations too, really cool if they can just throw it together by hand like that and know that alignment is good.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396