Anyone got a 3d printer and willing to print me a high res prototype once I have the file ready?
Its for those c pillar trims, getting them scanned real soon and modeled for CNC reproduction but ideally I would like to print one out for a test fit.
Not the exact one I plan to use but the dimensions should be very similar from photos comparing them looking about the same, these are a bit longer and taller but seem to be slightly more narrow.
In other news I got all my connectors but I forgot to order the oil pressure switch one lol. Oh well good excuse to get the LS2 coil connectors and maybe a delphi 24 way micro-pack and I might look for a OBD 2 connector I can attached under the dash passenger size.
I had to modify a spare set of dies to do the injector ones because they aren't designed to do sealed terminals. Worked well but a few other connectors I have will require a end mill to machine out those strain relief die areas so I can get to the actual wire crimping without destroying the whole terminal as I already tested with a few spares.
So I will try to get the die to the engineer and do a quick mod for me. The steel is shit hard, took me over 10 min of solid grinding with a carbide burr to take away about 1mm.
IMG_1777.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.