CF Bedford Van
-
vh304
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:01 am
- cars: vh 5l manual 4l6e 3.45 diff gears
Re: CF Bedford Van
I am about to go on the same adventure except mine is Jumbo and 12 seater with dual ac. Being built as family car and to tow the race car and caravan
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: CF Bedford Van
Have you seen this
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UbKXG9EEQA[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UbKXG9EEQA[/youtube]
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: CF Bedford Van
i reckon they copied sammy ....
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: CF Bedford Van
I'm sure they said the motor had 600hp, I'm surprised it only went mid 13's!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: CF Bedford Van
Yep, has a big donk in it but then they ran into space issues and put some factory style exhaust manifolds on it which killed the power.
Still running standard leaf style rear suspension too, you can see it hopping like a school girl when they are doing a burnout in it....
The vehicle is sponsored by MSD I believe, it's painted in the MSD Atomic EFI colour scheme and running it on the engine etc. They use a lot of MSD products in the various builds.
Still running standard leaf style rear suspension too, you can see it hopping like a school girl when they are doing a burnout in it....
The vehicle is sponsored by MSD I believe, it's painted in the MSD Atomic EFI colour scheme and running it on the engine etc. They use a lot of MSD products in the various builds.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: CF Bedford Van
I know its been far too long !!!!
finally got around to doing some measuring and sussing out of parts for A/C .... I have made a purchase on a vintage air gen IV Magnum under dash unit and controls.... in the coming days I hope to sort out all the other bits I need, then I can start putting some A/C into this beast!
Now that the FX motor is running I want to focus on the Bedford to try and get it finished and engineered/regoed ....although I think I want to hold off on rego till a few months away from Christmas!
this is the under dash unit Vintage Air Gen IV - Magnum
finally got around to doing some measuring and sussing out of parts for A/C .... I have made a purchase on a vintage air gen IV Magnum under dash unit and controls.... in the coming days I hope to sort out all the other bits I need, then I can start putting some A/C into this beast!
Now that the FX motor is running I want to focus on the Bedford to try and get it finished and engineered/regoed ....although I think I want to hold off on rego till a few months away from Christmas!
this is the under dash unit Vintage Air Gen IV - Magnum
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
firebug
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:06 am
- cars: Pathfinder Ti550
L67 Gemini
78 Camaro Z28 - Location: Newcastle NSW
Re: CF Bedford Van
Surprisingly smaller than I thought it would be... 
"My favourite colour of the alphabet is 3!"
-
heff0018
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
- cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger
Re: CF Bedford Van
That air con looks trick. Thinking similar for the Charger
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: CF Bedford Van
yeah I went for this one as its supposed to be way more efficient than the other ones, plus its all servo controlled so better adjustments and no cables.... I was hoping for a slightly smaller unit, but they just didn't have the functionality of this one!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
gtrboyy
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 3:55 pm
- cars: vp 'moo mang' ute
torana
bombadores - Location: Sydney
Re: CF Bedford Van
Pretty cool unit if it also does windscreen demister duties