Lotus Esprit Turbo definition file help please

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
ATSAaron
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:11 am
cars: 1990 Lotus Esprit SE
1989 Lotus Esprit SE
1978 Ferrari 308 GTS
1988 Callaway TT Corvette
1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo

Lotus Esprit Turbo definition file help please

Post by ATSAaron »

Hi everyone. First post.

Is anyone here familiar with tuning the GMP4 ecu? That's the Sunbird Turbo, Syclone, Typhoon ecu. It was also used on the Lotus Esprit turbo. This is where my interests are. I have been using Techtom's Mighty Map hex editor software to view the .bin file. Between that and some internet images of maps from people who claim to have hacked the ecu I have started building a TunerPro definition file. I have found many of the maps, but I am having trouble defining ranges. I do not understand assembly language so I am basically out of luck when it comes to looking for scalars or flags. Is anyone experienced enough to help me out with a better definition file?

I'll attach my definition file and a sample .bin

Thanks in advance,

Aaron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Lotus Esprit Turbo definition file help please

Post by delcowizzid »

Is this for 749 ecu if so most use code $59 software off there forum
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem