as it says does anybody have a VY manual bin?
will save me making one from an auto.lol
Cheers Rob
Manual VY Bin Needed urgently
-
Doctor Bob
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
- cars: VN, VT
- Location: Melbourne Vic.
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: Manual VY Bin Needed urgently
Dr Bob,
There will be a number of different ones depending on bodystyle and whether VY-VYIIDec03 or VYII post Jan04.
I'm not sure but I think the first file is a VY manual and the second one is a VY-VYIIDec03 manual ute.
EDIT: Have moved the two bins to the VY bin thread ... https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopi ... p=278#p278
yoda69
There will be a number of different ones depending on bodystyle and whether VY-VYIIDec03 or VYII post Jan04.
I'm not sure but I think the first file is a VY manual and the second one is a VY-VYIIDec03 manual ute.
EDIT: Have moved the two bins to the VY bin thread ... https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopi ... p=278#p278
yoda69
-
Doctor Bob
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
- cars: VN, VT
- Location: Melbourne Vic.
Re: Manual VY Bin Needed urgently
thanks mate, huge help