Spartan2 wide band, used and recommended by many including myself. I have used these in race cars and street cars for years with no trouble
0 in stock and ready to ship as at April 2020
$198.75 with express postage to Au
Payment via paypal or bank deposit
PM for details[/size][/color]
Spartan2 wide band
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Spartan2 wide band
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Spartan2 wide band
What wideband sensor do these use & not to bring up an old topic but what have people found to last longer (obviously unless unintentional damage due to dropping & will kill life along with running them not when warmed up).
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Spartan2 wide band
Bosch 4.9 iirc.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Spartan2 wide band
Fuck bigg G that's better service than Mr Spartan himself !
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Spartan2 wide band
yeah this was my suggestion to stock them plus the programmer.
Now I literally can pick a spartan 2 locally
Now I literally can pick a spartan 2 locally
-
vn5000
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 am
- cars: vn v8 commodore
- Location: GOLD COAST QLD
Re: Spartan2 wide band
Do you sell the dash guage as well ,never got one when I bought mine a few years ago , wish I did though so I can see AFR without laptop hooked up.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10015
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Spartan2 wide band
Ive only heard good things about the Sparten 2. This would be my pick these days.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Spartan2 wide band
I've ran the Spartan 1 for a few years now and love it.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Spartan2 wide band
same here.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Spartan2 wide band
Just ordered my Spartan 2 and an slc oem from Alan today if it's anything like his others I'll be happy like a pig in shit lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem