BBQ season is coming up soon, let's
Shoot ideas ! I'm happy to have it at HQ central but happy to share, shoot away
Bbq
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Bbq
I'm keen if work let's me. Here's hoping.
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: Bbq
I'm keen
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Bbq
Fill this out bigg G and we'll start organizing:)Biggvl wrote:Bang, Bang I'm in
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ar5boosted
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:05 am
- cars: Renault Scenic
Commodore VZ SV6
Re: Bbq
I would have trouble getting my partner to sign the Stripper clause - immediate termination. How good would that be ? 
Instead of Terminate-the-relationship, she insists on having a terminate-my-eardrum clause.
Funny paperwork - none the less.
Instead of Terminate-the-relationship, she insists on having a terminate-my-eardrum clause.
Funny paperwork - none the less.
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: Bbq
yeah i am up for it just say when
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.